Friday, March 2, 2012

Competition heats up

Earlier, sometime in January, I post something on the comparison between BreadTalk and the old MacDonald's. 


However, with McDonald's All Day value breakfast the competitions draws closer, specifically with McDonald's offering of Egg muffin (ham and egg) with hash brown and coffee/tea for $4 while breaktalk offering of Ham and Egg sandwich with coffee (no hash brown) going for $3. Both the value for money factor is about the same with McDonalds offering hashbrown at $1 extra which is perfectly reasonable.

So now the question will be that which would you choose? If I am given one more choice, I would go for the McDonalds Sausage Muffin with egg at $4.50. If I can't between the 2 choices I would go for breaktalk. Mainly for the fact that it has a lower absolute cost.

Which would you choose?  

No comments:

Post a Comment