Friday, April 13, 2012

Funny Coffeeshop Auntie comments

(Taken from mrbrown.com)
Signs your Coffeeshop Auntie is Fail:
1. @mrbrown: Forgets your face 10 seconds after you ordered & wanders around asking everyone who ordered the drink.
2. @mrbrown: Hears Coke when you order Oolong.
3. @mrbrown: Doesn't respond to "Kopi Ah!".
4. @Matthro: Mine hears cock when I say Coke… "ONE COCKKKKK!!"
5. @HeelHooked: Comes to my 12-year-old bro and asks whether want Tiger.
6. @JadeArlindita: Mine heard kaya toast when I ordered Coke Light.
7. @Gingerbreadpapa: Mine takes my order of teh-peng, comes back 10 seconds later to confirm order of teh-peng, and then brought me a barley in the end.
8. @Atomilk: Order cold can of Pepsi but hot cup of Teh-Si comes.
9. @natalagolamoon: Treating Coke as Pepsi and 7-up as Sprite.
10. @mrbrown: You ask for Qoo, she says don't have, and offers 100 Plus as a replacement.
11. @kelvink: Order iced milo and get asked '烧的冷的?' (Hot or cold one?)
12. @Eiusine: Order 2 cups of Kopi Siew Tai, comes with 2 Kopi and Siew Mai.
13. @Vizzay_: I order a kopi & she forces me to buy an already made teh that she made by mistake earlier on. (Actually, that is a powerful sales skill -mb)
14. @longadin: You ask for Whatever, she gives you Anything.
15. @kelvink: You give her $1 coin for your 80 cents kopi & she glares at you "没有散钱 meh??" ("No small change??")
16. @roykwok22: You order "teh yi ge, dabao" (one tea, take away), she give you 1 packet tea and 1 big pau.
(Those in yellow are my favourites- des)

No comments:

Post a Comment