Friday, October 10, 2014

Seen: Umbrella Sharing Point @ Yishun MRT


Seen on the floor while walking through the covered pathway to Yishun MRT station. Not sure if this is a new initiative or was this implemented somewhere already. 

I guess generally this is good, it's not so clear what one should do. Do i throw my used umbrella that I don't want in the blue box or do I pass my Burberry umbrella there to a stranger to use after reaching the station, and my contact as well with the hope that the stranger will return the umbrella to me one day. 
   
While I am not serious with the scenarios above, the box will be good as useless until somebody demonstrate or at least explain what the box is used for. I know i sound very Singaporean, everything also need instruction but I don't really can see how this work without.

Having said that, I guess the relevant parties are preparing for the umbrella sharing campaigns and will be pushing them out real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment