Monday, December 12, 2011

What a joke...Really Worldgrass service

Well, this is briefly what happened. Due to a jam, the bus driver for Service 52 was told to divert and the bus driver lost his way. Passengers in the bus, including a reporter, is trapped for almost 2 hours.

Here's the video:



Firstly, if it was me inside the bus, I would have pressed the emergency door control button and get off the bus. I am not as free as the aunties to say doesn't matter.

Secondly, I am still unable to figure out how in the world could the bus driver get lost in tiny Singapore and can get lost for as long as 2 hours. YES, 2 hours, enough time for me to go around Singapore 2 rounds.

I don't know about you but I do have experience with bus driver taking the wrong route but it is just limited to a u-turn (or several right /left turns to get back to the same route and continue the journey.

In the video, the news as reported that in bus captain (which I don't think this guy deserve the title of captain, unless you can link captain to captive or capture) refused passenger's help and had to rely on the directions of the control centre which is either sotong or very poor in giving director, likely both.

At the time of the video, the driver is driving a almost new SBS MB Citaro O530 bus. What if this driver is driving the older bus does not have the comms system? Cry lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment