Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wheat paper



The environmentalist side of me just prompted me to buy this paper as it seems to be rather eco-friendly with the words natural source. At that point of time, it didn't dawn upon me what so special this is about. 

Then when I start to use the paper, I realized that it is made entirely from Wheat Pulp, not trees!! I started to read behind and found that this particular ream of paper that I am carrying is made of wheat straws. It seems slightly rougher than normal paper and not as bright but apart from that, everything else is the same. Actually, rougher (and we are just talking really marginally) is good for the printer as some paper that are too smooth gets fed together easily.

The best part is that the cost of this ream of paper compared to normal ream is the almost the same. About $6+ a ream for 80gsm.

I am in no way affiliated to them but I would urge you to try and support these innovations. 
I will definitely buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment