Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pregnancy Q&A (Funny)

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough

Q: I'm two month pregnant now.When will my baby move?
A: After he get married.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex
A: Childbirth, you will know his sex as soon as he is born.

Q: My wife is five month pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's
borderline irrational
A: So what's your question?

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out that you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labour?
A: Not unless the word 'alimony' means anything to you

Q: Is there anything that I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if the weather is very cold.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When your child is in university.

(Saw on FB, share on blog, some content might be edited for localisation purpose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment