Friday, August 29, 2014

HDB Case...I dont think it can be called insensitive anymore right?

In recent news....

HDB suggestion of debarking noisy dog angers dog groups and dog owners alike.

Here's the link to todayonline article.
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/hdb-suggestion-debark-noisy-dogs-angers-animal-rights-groups

And here is the original letter from HDB
(Image credits to its owner)

Firstly, I am not a dog owner nor I belong to any animal rights groups. However, the news really enraged me with such a suggestion from HDB. I don't think this can be called insensitive anymore. Its downright cruel. Like talking, barking is a natural process and I don't think the humans would like their vocal cords to be removed because they are too noisy.

Actually, not too long ago,  a group of Singaporean was sent back to Singapore in Batam because they were too noisy at the custom. How do you thing these group of Singaporean felt?

What's more, now, we are talking about removing the dog vocal cord permanent so the dog could not bark anymore. What right has the human show such cruelty to animals?

No comments:

Post a Comment