Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photoshop my Photo, anyone?

Saw this on mrbrown.com

Someone by the name of: _MaOMaO_ wrote:
Looking for Photoshop pro for simple editing [Offering you $6.50]
Hi Anyone pro in photoshop?
Help me to do a nice photoshop edit of my pic and I will pay you $4 for editing pict 2 or $6.50 for editing all 3 pics. Payment thru I-banking (dbs/posb).
I will only choose either the fastest or best edit.
Anyone up for it? I need it in about 3hrs + time.
These are the photos: 



And this is what happened:
(the bo chup ones trying to prove their point)




(the more 'pro' one trying to prove the same point)






At least the TS is still quite sporting, either that or this is someone that he doesn't like very much...

_MaOMaO_ wrote:

HAHAHA~ I love some of the edited pics. Great job lol !
Btw, I dont mind you guys editing the pics. After-all, its clean-fun and its the new year.
Happy new year to all !

(All rights reserved to their respective owners)

No comments:

Post a Comment